Tuesday, January 19, 2010

~ What's new this week ~


I have been working on setting up my new Scrap work space. I am so excited about getting all of my supplies, paper, and embellishments into an area where I can find them all and work without having to put it all away when I have to quit working on stuff.

I will post pics when it is all completed, but it may be another couple of weeks. Lots to do.

I am also working on getting some cool calendars printed up and pictures taken. Calendars will be available for the months you want. Say you purchase a calendar in February or March, your calendar will start in February or March, not in January. This way you won't have wasted months in your calendar, and you'll get to enjoy all 12 months. How cool is that?

The store has had a total makeover. It sure looks nice, and a lot of new items have been added. Stop by to say "hi" when you're in Old Town Lafayette, CO.