Wednesday, March 10, 2010

~ What's New this week ~

I have added many more new clip art sets, and webset graphics to our on-line store, and we're adding more each week.

I am also working on more digital scrapbook pages. Those will be avilable for purchase in the very near future. I am extremely excited about being able to offer these to our customers.

I have also made several new Easter Cards and new Mother's Day Cards, a lot of these new designs are available in the store, and I am in the process of getting them added to our on-line store.



Oh, and before I forget Ethel (the Sutton Center, OK bald eagle) has laid 3 eggs, and the spring eagle and hawk watching has begun. How exciting is that? They are so beautiful, and I love watching them.


Eagle cam - http://www.suttoncenter.org/eaglecam.html



I will add more links as I find that eggs have been laid and nesting has begun.


Below is a small sampling of the new graphics and clip art sets I have added to our on-line store.







Our on-line store - The Speckled Goose, Scrapper & Stamper


Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hope you all have a great week, and more to come soon.