Thursday, November 4, 2010

What's new at The Speckled Goose, Scrapper & Stamper

It was brought to my attention today that I need to get back to blogging. I have been away from it since my mother was sick this summer. I agreed with Helen, and decided that there is no better time to get back at it.


What has been happening at the Goose you ask? Well, we have moved into a new space within Noble Treasures, and I have a lot more time to create which I am loving. I am missing the daily intereaction with customers, although I still get to do that at Noble Treasures.



I have been working long hours on my printables, graphics, and making cards, tags, recipe cooks, and more for the store.









 




You all have great weekend, and we'll be back soon with more.



Nancie, Haley d'Pug & Bear (wanna be Pug)